Friday, June 21, 2024

Doin' the Drag, on foot

Sometimes I get caught up in a loop of stupid silliness. As is the case watching these nightlife videos with hardly dressed or too drunk to walk. Or even better ... can't walk in their stilettos being drunk. Seeing too much breast and definitely NOT enough pants to cover their rump. It is all very fascinating and funny. I notice you can always tell what girls are in a group because they all dress alike, denim, or short shorts, or sequins. 

In my day this would be akin to making the drag, driving through the Dairy Queen then up to the Piggly Wiggly parking lot. (yawn) Except my parents would not have let me leave the house dressed like that.

  

 

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

As for Anbrosia apples - they are my new favorites. I can't deal with tart apples - have to have sweetness and crispiness and the Ambrosias fill the bill. Try 'em you might like 'em
:-)

Kim Carney said...

yes!!! They have to be crisp. I had those mealy apples