Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Making your own

Putting on underwear was totally worth it, dinner with my friend was great food and conversation. I forget what it feels like to talk to someone over 10! Another icy day, rain on the way. Bri picked up a hummingbird feeder heater yesterday and I think we have success with out local hummingbirds. They seem to be happy and showing up.

My friend still works as a real estate agent and also volunteers at our new art center, Granite, which is also where we had dinner, at Charcoal. She has invited me to take part in activities there and I really should get involved in our art community. I feel like such a slacker! I do want to start brainstorming with her about  future shows for the center. They should all ready have a calendar of future guest artist ... wonder if they do?

After my outing, Bri and I sat back to watch TWO episodes of the new Death and Other Details on Hulu. it was pretty good. But I loved Night Country on Sunday. My only wish is that we could binge-watch the entire thing!

Mason just screamed bloody murder because she saw a little spider run across the carpet. LOL

I want to buy these ... Bajo Totem Stacker

Ready-To-Decorate® Totem Pole Posters - 24 posters - Invite Students To Make Their Own Totem Poles Students reflect on their personal and family traits to choose animals to represent them on their totem poles. A great stand-alone activity, these totem poles also make a nice addition to your Native American unit.
Vintage Set of Vintage Totem Poles
 

Janod - Wood Edutotem Stackable Pieces

Random sort-of totems I found on internet

 
These things and much, much more at Lost Found Art. Their Instagram is more interesting.
 



No comments: