Friday, July 28, 2023

This and that on a random Friday

I consider any week that I have remembered to take the trash out, and can actually manage to drag it to the street, a successful week!

Okay, you all probably know this, but I just learned from my SIL the last time she was here, and I want to share (in care you don't know). On those kid-proof medicine bottles caps can be turned around, used the other way so you don't have to fiddle with it!

Oh, am I have goggles listening to charges against the gangster ex-president.

 
 
Andrew Weissmann: ‘Every lawyer loves to have the defendant admitting to a crime on tape’ 🤣🤣🤣 
 
I so want to go to Flower World and have a look around but I am resisting. Because IF I go and purchase something, I HAVE to put it in the ground!
 
  
 
This is the funniest video I have seen in awhile. Since David isn't here to share with, I will share with you! 
 
When I see illustrations like this, it makes me want to open Illustrator and go to work!
I bought one of these feeders for my deck. The birds love it, but it is making quite a seed mess everywhere LOL. I still put old bread sprinkled on the banister for the crows. I love it because they take the dry bread and dip it in the bird bath.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I did know the thing about the cap....but I keep forgetting...laughing.
I'll check my bottle of pills tomorrow- but I think it's cap pops off.

I ran out of salad....sigh. I forgot as I rolled past produce.....Monday.
I looked at the corn...forgot to check the tomatoes......I need to do better next Monday.