Thursday, July 27, 2023

Trends coming

I hope these were intended to be unisex, because I would wear all of them. (these you definitely want watch at a faster speed) 

 

A little of the same vibe over at Dior. 

 

Things I would not be seen in. And OMG those hip swaying walks LOL 

 

Oh, boy, shoulder pads are back but more like shoulders ledges. Are they actually constructing jackets where you don't use the arms? Ties are back? I still have mine from the 80's. Wonder how these would pair up with my crocks? Lingerie for clothes? Just think you are ready for bed all the time, which is how I live right now in my sweats. I am really onboard with the tartan. NO pants ... just say no to that trend. 

 

Only Murders in the Building coming Aug 8th!

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

In Blonde's image eveyone holding their iPhones out to take pictures. No one actually just seeing.
What an epic crazy world we live in.

I am now waiting for a box of anything to be empty so I can cut the box into one of these shapes.
Pointed Dome.

Kim Carney said...

;). yes, crazy world, getting crazier