Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Needing a chuckle

I let my guard down, had dinner with some friends and was exposed to Covid. Now I am sheltering at home, waiting for symptoms to appear. I am hoping NOT! Resting, taking my mind off of fearing by watching nonsense on TV. Pixie and I just hanging out, working in the yard. Pixie loves to come supervise my work in the yard. It has drizzled the last two days, which makes me very happy since I was having to water the hydrangeas. The lawn is mostly brown. I don't want to break the bank watering, now to mention, just wasting water.

I noticed the other day that the containers on top of the fridge filled with cereal have just sat there now for 10 months, untouched, uneaten. I don't eat cereal. David did and the kids did. I am thinking I just just throw it away. Seems weird, but life goes on. 

I think I am going to make refried bean, cheese and quesadilla this afternoon. I made more shrimp spaghetti, I have the recipe down now and haven't ruined it yet.

Remember Keeping Up Appearances? David and I loved Hyacinth and her long-suffering husband, Richard. When I was back-seat-driving, my line would be ... "mind the lorry"

 

  

  

  

 

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Yikes! I haven't really thought about Covid since all the warnings were lifted. You are making me think twice about it. Hope you escape it's clutches.

Kim Carney said...

So far so good!!! Maybe all of those boosters are helping me ;)