Thursday, December 22, 2022

RUDOLPH THE LEAKY LAWYER

A little Christmas magic for you 

 

I have the best kids. They have allowed me my hibernation by delivering food and wood supplies and just letting me be. We might have an ice storm tonight which means power outage. I am ready. Devices all charged up. I even took a hot shower and I am not going to admit how long it has been. LOL. I will say the kids were appalled. Bri has managed to do all the Christmas shopping for the kids for Christmas morning. This is David's favorite time of the year and stockings were his speciality. I think we will be good with the kids. I just want to get through it with my sanity. ;) 

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Charged up devices and a hot shower- good enough........sometimes this is what we need when our soul is hurting.
When it seems like there is really no good reason to get out of bed. Been there. You'll come out of it, but right now- its what your need. A "rest period". Emotional Recovery is difficult and often painful. My love to you...Joanne.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Joanne!!!! I feel so good today ;)