Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Variegated beauty all around

I ran across this Christia obcordata and gasped, so beautiful! There was a time I loved and had houseplants, when I had a conservatory. Now, I can hardly keep one plant alive in my low-light house. I have one window where they might thrive. So I stay away from trying to grow anything. The leaf patterns are so beautiful it makes me want to try again.

 Christia obcordata

Macodes Petola 'Jewel Orchid'
Maranta Lemon Lime (Maranta leuconeura var. erythroneura 'Lemon Lime')
Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
Oxalis corymbosa aureo-reticulata
Variegated Hoya heuschkeliana
White Christmas Caladium
Begonia Brevirimosa Exotica
Calathea Ornata (Pinstripe Calathea)
Begonia Maculata

1 comment:

LindaSonia said...

Oh I love that Christia plant!!! (never heard of it). I have similar low/no light situations in my current home as you. In my previous home I had what felt like one of every local houseplant there was. It was a part time job just watering them. I loved it.