Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Hugging it out with Jesus, maybe a hug too far?

I don't know why I do this. See a stupid story and track it down. 

I saw this piece on Aubrey O'Day faking vacaction photos. I don't know who she is, what she is about ... but I felt compelled to go look and was soooo sorry I wasted my time LOL 

"Aubrey O’Day, who made it big as a member of girl group Danity Kane and then the duo Dumblonde before coming on to Celebrity Big Brother UK, has filled her Instagram with vibrant and aesthetically pleasing visuals of the kind of exotic Indonesian holiday that most of us would sacrifice a Victorian orphan in order to have. However, the constant idyllic pictures accompanied with inspirational jargon filled captions caught wind of a TikTokker who has exposed Aubrey O’Day for her edits with some pretty damning evidence." 


 "I will truly never get over people photoshopping themselves into random vacation photos," said the TikTok user. "So here we have Aubrey O'Day, double platinum recording artist and world traveler, who apparently went on this vacation around Bali... by just Photoshopping herself into pictures. "And it's truly, like, every single picture. I don't even know if she went to Indonesia, like, at all."  

 

What I found on her Instagram acct was just terrible stuff. What she has done to herself over the years is criminal. Fake butt, fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake lips ... yes I wasted 10 minutes being amazed. Since I didn't have a clue who she was I had to look her up!

According to her Instagram post, she traveled to Heaven where she and Jesus "hugged it out".  

"took the PJ [private jet, assumingly] to Heaven in the last 24.. wanted to share with y’all how beautiful it was.. also ran into Jesus and we hugged it out. He told me to let the child on tiktok with SO much to say about my life.. that you don’t need to concentrate on others to be your own version of special and necessary in this world.. you can make positive changes just by using your own gifts.. stop looking left and right if you want to move forward. 🤍🙏🏽 ..

and not that I need to explain myself, but I’ve been in this industry for over 20 years and have been traveling the world since I was 7. If I want my Instagram to be curated like a museum of ART then that’s what the fuck is going to happen. I’m an artist, a REAL creator. I do all of my creative from my music to my flicks.. everything from my hair, glam, nails, styling, backdrops, editing, shooting, & the weather isn’t always perfect when I shoot, and I vacation alone.. I don’t need to be flown places. Let alone the fact that a lot of the shots I give y’all are in places you have to spend hours scaling mountains to get to. Respect my aesthetic, I work hard to give y’all beautiful content that feels the way the places I travel vibrate.. and i get nothing from sharing the beauty other than the joy of wanting y’all to vibrate high with me."

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

oy - the lengths that people will go to - yikes - I didn't know her before today either - now I do - woo hoo (?) LOL

Kim Carney said...

and we both lost IQ points for having looked LOL