Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back in my groove

Trying to do major catch up after being gone for 8 days. Work, work and more work. Finished an illustration today for The Herald. And a website for my friend, Bob Sullivan over the weekend. He has a book, The Plateau Effect: Getting from Stuck to Success coming out on the May 2nd. Can't wait to get my hands on that book and get myself unstuck. ;) 

After 4 years of being belittled and degraded about what I didn't' know about building websites, it feels so great to build a website in ONE day. Yeah, to Rick! He has helped me in so many ways that I could never fully thank or repay him. 

Rick and Wally returned after a 3-month absence from Edmonds, and we are so glad to have them back. Wally has Photinia blooming (as well as a bunch of other stuff), but the Photinia buds (pink, light green and dark crimson) caught my eye today and made me giggle with delight.



So for tonight, getting my clothes put away. And for the next few months, start "summer cleaning" the house. Weeding, painting, deck restaining, Brantlers made ... the list goes on and on and on and on. And returning phone calls ... Maggie, tried to call you today ;)

No comments: