Sunday, July 18, 2010

Midsomer Murders

So mom and I watched our last Midsomer Murders (52 so far) from Netflix the other night. In mourning that it would be the last time we sat down with Inspector Barnaby as he investigated yet another grizzly crime in the idyllic village of Causton, England. Taking in the wonderful theme music that makes my heart jump a beat when I hear it. Well, I just discovered there are 15 more episodes. They are not available on Netflix (yet) and I am trying to find where we can view them somewhere. We are so thrilled that we have something to look forward to watching! The little things that make us happy. ;)



4 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

Since I just started watching these recently, I have a long ways to go; hopefully they will be on Netflex by the time I get there. :)

kim said...

Oh yeah- that woooo-ooo music always gets me ready for Barnaby and crime.

Kim Carney said...

We received ONE more in the mail yesterday, convinced we were done with all the available dvds at netflixs. mom and I settled down to watch, all excited. And the dvd was broken! What a let down!

Balwearie said...

Have you read any of the books by Caroline Graham? Most of them have been made into shows but I think a couple of them haven't so maybe you could supplement with those until Netflix gets the other DVD's? Also -- I just read that Neil Dudgeon is taking over the lead but he'll be introduced as Barnaby's cousin.

Hope Netflix gets your replacement DVD out to you quickly!