Friday, June 27, 2008

Outdoor Living

For a perfect summer night, notNeutral's Season Metal Lantern (seen below) or you can make your own tin can lanterns. Also love Zenza's wall lamps. And West Elm's perforated lanterns.



Salad Plant

Stainless Steel tall cyclinder fireplace ... I love it but it doesn't really fit in with my decor ;)

The most amazing hand-carved concrete faux bois custom furniture at The Branch Studio.



I love the faux bois barrel chair from Rituals.

Lots of faux bois things at Design Milk

Don't forget Carlos Cortes (seen below) in San Antonio, I first saw him on Martha Stewart segment years ago.



Faux Bois Dog House - vintage with pedigree at Pottery Hound.

A Mad King's Tree Table from Wisteria. (I bought a lamp that looks alot like this ;)

D brought home an Outdoor design & living Magazine last night ... got me thinking about summer living.

No comments: