Friday, April 15, 2011

Inner peace

Thanks to my friend Don ....

If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without alcohol,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs ....

Then you are probably ... The Family Dog!

4 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

Hahahahahaha ... at least in your house! :)

Kim Carney said...

well, I do offer my dogs a glass of wine and they decline ;)

Angela said...

Completely unrelated, but I saw this (http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=070039&catId=HOME-KITCHEN&pushId=HOME-KITCHEN&popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=204&color=070&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&subCategoryId=HOME-KITCHEN-GADGETS) and immediately thought of you!! Think this will be going on my wish list! Hope all is going well!

Kim Carney said...

Thanks Angela! I love!!!