Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look It Up

I am addicted to Dictionary.com. I used to carry a Thesaurus around in my purse (well, really it is more like a suitcase) but now I have both at my fingertips at all times. I love that.

Refdesk, source for facts

Yahoo directory of reference sites.

Urban Dictionary is the slang dictionary you wrote. Define your world.

I discovered the photographic dictionary awhile ago, even sent them a peony photo for "p" submission but never heard back from them.

What are your favorite reference sites?

1 comment:

jill said...

I like Dictionary.com as well... And I like to use the language translator sites. I have one friend on facebook who writes in spanish and one who writes in french and if I want to know what they are saying, I clip and past into that site and it translates. Voila!! Love it.