Monday, June 23, 2008

Mistary Friends

I has been a very eventful week concerning dear friends. My friend, pal, girl-gone-wild-with-me, from college, Janice and I connected via Facebook this week. I am thinking it has been 25 years. And then another friend from Angelo State saw her photo on my flickr stream! And wrote me a very sweet email. Tonight my litte neighbor, Katie, surprised me by leaving freshly picked strawberries at my door. I am showing her sweet note that came with!

mistary friend

5 comments:

S'mee said...

that made my day. : )

kelly barton art + design said...

sweet.

Tara's Art Camp said...

oh, how sweet!

jill said...

Don't you just love that Facebook..? I've reconnected with a few old friends as well. I love that they found me somehow... it hasn't been 25 years, but almost 10 and now that we've reconnected, I will get to meet them each as they travel thru LAX in the coming months. SO AWESOME.

And that note is too darling... I want to PICT some strawberries too.

Kim Carney said...

Thanks guys, isn't that adorable! She also brought me a flower one day and I brought her over to teach her how to make little books, with we stamped and colored ... for her mom. She is really something special.

Yes, Jill ... it is really amazing to hear from dear friends. That you know are still out there ;)