Saturday, January 21, 2006

My So-Called Pie Chart, Er, Life

This chart is base on one week, 168 hours.

I have been wanting to do one of these. I am visual, so it helps me see where my time is going. Frightening. Of course, these numbers are estimates, and change from week to week depending on what is going on. For example, eating is paired down to minimum, but would take much time for dinner parties or brunches out with friends. (I guess I know where my extra 5 hours went last week.) I am also a multi-tasker, so I will listen to TV or Movie while blogging or freelancing. Combine personal hygiene with reading. Drive while dreaming up ideas and having time alone. Drive and make phone calls. Notice there is no pie slice for EXERCISING, or walking, or dreaming. I did have approx. 5 hours of time unaccounted for, which I probably use on a rainy day just sleeping. Oh, I did not include shopping and store-lurking which also could account for an extra 5 hours a week.

I am really slow, but just discovered this calculator trick on Google, now that makes it worth $400 a share.



1 comment:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

this is very interesting...I don't want to figure out how many hours I spend blogging, reading blogs, commenting and so on...yikes!