Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lurking And Reporting Back

Okay, I am a lurker. I try to read it all, leave comments. But sometimes, I just run around clicking from site to site, blog to blog, seeing what is going on. No comments. No bread crumbs that I had been there. Sometimes, there are so many comments, that my one little one seems unimportant. I am terrible about Illustration Friday. I love seeing everyone'e entry but there are so many now. The other day I tried to go through all and leave a comment, I did not make it all the way through the entries and that was 3 hours of my time. As you can tell, I love what everyone is saying and I am sorry that I sneak in and out without so much as a 'hello'. I am trying to be better.

Tomorrow is lived (this might be heavy download) and babies underwater by Zena Holloway at Little Urchins both via the more than ample entertaining ample sanity. I has also forgotten about 555[design] also found on ample sanity. The guy is very very talented, has beautiful photos and diggin’ the super free wallpapers.

What a wonderful experience in Antarctic via Superhero Journal.

ReeBecki's Photo Friday Blog, another Seattle resident. Karen Winters' daily art and sketchblog. Hoping For Happy Accidents and Scott's Attitude of Gratitude - always inspirational.

Fun and wonderful illustrations of Frizellstixs, Leezy blog, Waking Up Late, Seen Objects, Effervescent in Sri Lanka, Maureen Winter photography.

Levitated open source and worm and Siegel Auction Galleries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker too, for all the things I read, I maybe leave one comment a day on any of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am guilty of lurking.

mati rose said...

i'm totally a lurker!