Friday, November 17, 2023

Life goes on

Like Joanne, I still have boxes of cuff links, watches, old IDs, keepsakes on top of David's dresser. I just leave it there for now. I guess it is not imperative I get rid of soon. But I do need to take care of a closet-full of clothes, and drawers of clothes, and ski clothes. We are going through this a the same time. I am doing good getting rid of comics and bobbleheads, art supplies. Trying to figure out 100's of albums (asking album loving friends if they want some). I will keep a few classics. 

Bri is here now selling the kid's kitchen unit to make space for Barbie complex. Furniture, etc. I know she is going to be exhausted soon from all the decisions. It is a very cold, icy morning. Noah and I are watching Elemental for the 10? time. Thankfully, I love the movie. I am finally checking email ... worry to everyone for being an email loser! 

I need to buy some bird seed. They are making such a mess, but I just love watching an array of birds visiting the deck for a snack. The rat seems to have vanished, but then, our previous rat-eating cat, Rooster, who now resides at the neighbors has been visiting our backyard a lot lately? 

Okay, enough of procrastination ... off the get SOMETHING done. Thanksgiving will be here sooner than later.

2 comments:

beverly said...

try music stores that specialize in albums. My son used to buy albums in good shape from an album store before it closed where we live.

Golden Crown said...

I'm grateful for the positive impact your blog has on the community.