Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lost photo-mojo

I ironed for two days! Got all of my summer clothes ready and hung up. Gave away even more clothes that I think I can't wear anymore.

I think I have lost my photo mojo when it comes to shooting my flowers. Maybe I am not focusing on them ... just trying to capture a moment. The slugs love these little irises I planted and have almost eaten them to the ground. Slugs have destroyed my Forget-Me-Nots. I need to do more slug-hunting-midnight walks in the yard, where I go out with my flashlight and pruners ... if I see them, they get snipped in half.

iris

one of my only Peonies this  year

2 comments:

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

i finally broke down and put some bait out for the stupid snails...i tried gathering them and relocating them but there were too many...they have eaten almost all my herbs...especially my basil...and then this week we found a catepillar on the dill...and it ate my one single dill plant... :(

amanda said...

michelle -- you should declare you are raising dill to feed your pet caterpillar. life is good.