Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gifts From Rita

My stars must be in alignment becauseI keep getting the best stuff delivered by the mailman! Rita send mom and I a surprise package this week.

Mom's new necklace

Mom's new necklace

My new necklace!

Not only did she send ME a beautiful handmade, hollow, lamp bead necklace, she also made mom a gorgeous piece of art, turquoise, crystal beads and seedpods (?) ... it is stunning! I have more of her work here.

Also lots-o-good-smellin' (peony blossoms, and my fave -- tuberrose) candles and incense! The most adorable clock! Miso Pretty peony body cream. And a sweet little hand-painted cup and saucer. Christmas really came early. Thank you, Rita!



2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Wow - I'm so glad you and Dianne liked all the goodies - the necklace looks amazing on her - and I'm so glad it looks so perfect with her other turquoise pieces, and I LOVE the earrings with it. I'm happy to delight you - I love you both very much.

Meg said...

Phlegmfatale send me the link to your blog, and what a beautiful one it is! I'll be coming back regularly.