Thursday, April 05, 2012

A little blurry

Every time I see an eagle hovering over the backyard, I go search out where the dogs are sleeping. This is a "little dog" owner paranoia-thing. 

Yesterday, I was reminded (again) how thankful I am for having my mom so close to me. She is staying in the hospital for a couple of days for observation and my drive home was a teary one. I came home and took anti-depressants and went to bed.

The house is very quiet with just me and the dogs. 

I have so much work to finish up for the end of my contract and need to make myself concentrate on something other than eagles flying, hyacinths falling to the ground because of the rain and Words with Friends with Ben (who beats me every game). Also draming of painting, needle point and sewing instead of focusing.

Probably need to eat something.  (I think my camera needs cleaning, everything is coming out blurry).






4 comments:

amanda said...

The house is very quiet with just me and the dogs.

...eagles flying, hyacinths falling to the ground because of the rain and words with friends

(I am)Dreaming of painting, needle point and sewing.... My camera needs cleaning...

everything is coming out blurry.

< your life - is truly a beautiful. >

Anonymous said...

Hi dear .. rest tonight, don't worry about the flowers, keep a watchful eye on the pups when they're outside and know that your mother is in good hands.

Your photos are beautiful -- they don't look blurry to me, but then, I don't have your artist's touch.

This, too, will pass.

xxx,
M.

Dorian Fletcher said...

We have a flat-roofed house and my husband was always fearful that our cat (who hunted wood rats on the roof at night) would get carted away by an owl. The likelihood of that has diminished now that Max weighs about 17 pounds!

smazoochie said...

I haven't stopped by in a while. I'm sorry your Momma is ill, hope she is getting better.
Take care.
Beth