Friday, May 23, 2008

I Miss

I really miss blog surfing! I miss having time to discover all the wonderful things out there! Just never have time anymore.

I am finding tonight on my quick blog readinig ... Geninne's handcarved stamps tutorial on Camilla blog. Please go look at this beautiful series of birds ... I love them all.

Danny Seo's Surprise! They’re Plastic Posies via Cynthia at art for housewives. The best of the best blog of the beauty of recycling.

Dawbis has a new blog. Checking up on the wonderful photos my neighbor is taking. And see what my other beautiful neighbor is up to.

Talked to Michelle to get the Texas perspective on life ... miss you! Happy Belated... everyone go tell her how wonderful life is after 35!

And now will go drink a glass of wine and watch a movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle does truly have a lovely blog, doesn't she? I haven't been able to read as much of the blogs of late, but I'm catching back up again! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, Kim.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!