Monday, September 26, 2005

Thank You, Cassi! You Made My Day

Remember when I bought two Random Leaves, Taylor Smith Taylor plates at the Goodwill way back when. Today, Cassi sent me a surprise package in the mail. I hooted, I cried, I could not take my eyes off of my prize and I turned to my mom and said, "It is amazing that a woman I met randomly on the internet can be so giving, caring, and thoughtful!" She sent me some pieces to go with my four plates (I bought two more plates on Ebay). Cassi, what a wonderful gift! Thank you, I can not tell you how touching your gift is. When I think I am on the outside looking in ... some wonderful surprise appears at my door step and I think, maybe I am not. Isn't that sugar bowl to die for!

THANK YOU CASSI

THANK YOU CASSI

THANK YOU CASSI

6 comments:

Balwearie said...

Not sure which is sweeter, the dishes or Cassi. I think I'm leaning towards Cassi, but I do like those wee maple leaves!

Amy said...

That is so awesome. Now you'll have to invite some friends over for Fall time tea and scones! That sugar bowl is wonderful...love the shape.

wordybird said...

have you gotten your class list from teesha yet for artfest? i'm in keith lo bue's class for all three days. yippee!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do! I'd be blown away, too, Kim. Well, actually, even though it wasn't me receiving the dishes, I'm still excited and blown away! You must share a picture of them when you put them to use.

Oh, and I followed the link you had to Cassie's site. Talented girl! And what a lovely apple tree! Yum! (Do you think if I admire the picture of the apple on the tree she'll send a bushel my way..? : ))

Liquid Sky Arts said...

Cassi has a great eye doesn't she, that was so thoughtful of her! I agree with amy... time for a fall tea party... I'm sure you could whip up a fall ceiling display to match right?! ;)

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

unexpected gifts are the very best kind... how nice for you...