Monday, March 25, 2024

Debbie Downer here, again

I have become addicted to red Gatorade! And spicy V-8 juice. I am so tired of drinking water all day ... I made the shrimp spaghetti last night. And I am going to make a quiche today. I have been waking up writing a childhood autobiography. I was thinking I would just write it out quickly for the future. Weird. Today is my "fun day" collecting the kids from school.

I ordered some sweat pants and sweat shirt off of Amazon and reminded ONCE AGAIN not to buy from China. They make clothes to fit small Asian women, with completely different body styles than I have. I guess I am going to have to do OUT there and shop. Bri says she will be my personal shopper.

I spent the weekend raging against msnbc hiring Ronna McDonald! Yes, you heard that right. The insurrectionist who still insists that something was not right during the election and tried to help certify the fake electors! So I am boycotting them. Although I read that Morning Joe came out against the decision this morning.

I miss putting my thoughts down for the future and walk up every morning thinking of stuff to write about. Then start doing dishes or something and forget. 

trump's fines have been cut more than HALF this morning and his is why this asshole keeps doing his criminal activities ... because he gets away with it. When will this disgusting human be held accountable? 

So is there ANYTHING that humans can not destroy ... until our world is just on the brink of disaster? 

 

Joan Mitchell’s primary medium was oil paint on canvas, although she also created drawings and prints. Over the course of nearly five decades, she established a singular visual vocabulary rooted in gestural abstraction. Scribbled in colorful language!!!

I want a a big wallpaper like this in my place ... if I had a spot for it!

No comments: