Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Taking notes of my life

I like to get up early and start drinking coffee around 7a so by the time I have wasted 2 hours on stupid us news ... I still have some of my day left.

Yesterday on the way to the grocery store I saw a man feeding walking and feeding crows from his pocket. The crows happily jumped around him as they meandered down the street. It made my day. 

After coming back home, I change back into my sweatpants faster then you can say "Lucy, I'm hoooomeeee". Sadly, I can not stand to be properly dressed anymore. I need to change everyday to get back into the habit of being a real human.

I had Noah most of the weekend, the kids are busy working on their house. Mason went out of town with a friend and family to the mountains. Yesterday, after Mason returned and the kids were starting to argue, I thought God I am mentally exhausted and then realized IT WAS ONLY MONDAY.

Noah has been singing the same Taylor Swift song all weekend.

It has been a pretty depressing news cycle. But I did enjoy the $399 golden sneaker offer. And the right asking the ridiculous question ... why isn't Biden selling merchandise? 

or you can buy these
 
 
Ukraine down to counting bullets while little mike down in florida kissing the ring and getting his "to-do" list from trump. Religious zealot speaker mike takes orders from donald.

Navalny being murdered and trump comparing himself with his own legal self-made problems while tucker to praising russian grocery stores and putin. It is simply all unbelievable. And I don't think it can get any crazier. Except of course if trump wins and implements Project 2025 and dismantles the government.

I will spare you the state of the house. The backyard looks pretty white-trashy with dog toys, dog shit and quite a mess in the grass which no one sees except me.

The entire house has the crud. We are all sneezing.

It was David's birthday the other day. I keep having dreams about him and my mom and some wild creative dreams. I start getting settled in around 730p and usually drop off close to 9p. I take the kid's version of Melatonin.

Did I share the near psychotic episode after taking an "edible"? The kids swore it would help me go to sleep and relax. I tried 1/2 of a tablet one night while Kate was here. And we both had another a few nights later. I had deja vu for hours and it took all I had not to go into a panic attack. It was not my cup of tea to put it mildly. I can't explain exactly what I experienced but it was like the one and only acid trip I had. Something I never did again and this is something I will also never do again. As I explained to the kids, having that horrible feeling is not worth it.

One of the big dogs vomited this morning. Not on the carpet, thank you! But even before my first cup of  coffee. Did I say I am planning a trip to see my SIL soon?

Even with my headphones on, I can hear when the cats are scratching my chair.

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Sooo Kimmy - will you be buying a pair of those gorgeous shoes to help youknowwho (like Whoopi Goldberg I refuse to say his name LOL) pay his debt??? What a jackass!

Joanne S said...

Hey- you are welcome to come visit me in Maine.....I don't have a bedroom for you but.....we'd figure something out.
No dogs, no kids, real quiet. And I could be talked into cooking ......