Tuesday, August 29, 2023

It was a cold and rainy day

Why do spiders insist of building their webs in walkways? I gently try to move it away and before you know it, it is back. 

A little mouse was on the back deck helping itself to seeds. It was such a tiny little thing, just sitting there on the rail looking at me, me at it. It's little ears moving independently from one another. I don't want mice in the yard but it looked so small and harmless, I just left it.

My kids are not getting along right now and I am worried. Really trying to stay out their mess. Compromise is such a difficult lesson. But I (we) all make compromises. David wasn't perfect but he was well worth compromising for. I dated enough horrible men before to realize how terrible it can really be. 

I started watching a few of these on Boat Zone Instagram this morning and I wonder how these people are not dead and why these idiots don't wear life jackets. It amazes me that we survive as a species. 

This is why I do not want to live in Miami. Do these girls ever cover their butts? Wonder if this will offend blogger guidelines? And I wonder how many people drown in HAULOVER INLET? 

  

 

So another rant about our times right now. Stores are closing down all over because they can't prosecute these thugs! It makes me sick to my stomach. Remember when some sh*thead stole Matt's wallet from his car then started using his AAA to get HIS car towed? I spent an entire day tracking this guy down at the AAA storage, talking to the tow truck guy. Called the detective assigned to Matt's case and gave him all the details. I think I even found the guy on FB and his address and pulled his address on Google ... The detective informs me that he will not go to jail or even probably have to go to trial! I mean these kids bought $10K worth of gift cards on Matt's Home Depot card! I was furious, still am.

Then the other day Matt gets a notice of a bad check cashed somewhere. I called him to tell him about it and he said "I don't have a checking account or check book'. So this jerk prints up a check (some checks) and passes it off as Matt. We all called the bank and they are putting it in the fraud cases. I called the detective to make him aware of this. Sent him all the paper work and Bri got the check in the mail the other day, which we sent him an image. Nothing. ZIP. This is why these crimes keep going on because NO ONE is held accountable! So instead of holding them accountable ... we shut down stores and ignore that people could be bad credit scores. It is a terrible situation we are in.

A thunder clap woke me up at 2:30a ... and the excitement of a possible thunder storm kept me awake. As hard as I tried I could not go back to sleep until 7a. Thankfully, I have nothing on my schedule ;) 

I got this on my blog ... I violated some guideline. I don't remember posting anything that was offensive.

 
Marijke Buurlage, bright and cheery kid magic and her Instagram.

No comments: