Monday, February 01, 2021

House dreamin'

As the kids and dogs destroy our home at an alarming speed, mangled cabinet doors, Murphy's massive muddy paw prints on floors and doors, Noah has developed a penchant for making big drawings on the walls. In some fantasy to keep my mind from going south, I am watching home remodeling shows to keep my imagination happy. Am losing my mind here? Did I mention the kids got a new dog for for their kids for Christmas? Murphy, a English Mastiff?

 

  

I never thought I would like black kitchen cabinetry, but I love this. From Devol Kitchens 2020 dream kitchens. My friend Robin is remodeling her kitchen and we talk about it every day, which is probably why I am stuck on kitchen remodeling at the moment.

I woke up in the wee hours to get David and I signed up for Covid-19 vaccine with no results and ended up on kitchens in Scotland? I think Mason might start attending school again and I am really nervous about that, but there are no vaccines available anywhere. I am only 64 but with the multi-generational situation here, I qualified for vaccine.

No comments: