Monday, August 31, 2020

Day in the life ...

It is difficult to be a part of a collaborate, create group one day and the next day, you are out. I am having a problem with that. I miss the phones calls and emails with colleagues discussing projects and solutions. Sharing ideas or sharing fun stuff we have found. Of course, they are too busy to keep up with me. But I do miss it. My life right now is "reworking" my resume to NOT reflect my age. On linkedin JOBS board. Watching kids while the kids work or replace the fence that has been down in my backyard for over a month. Cleaning up the same dishes or sweeping up the same mess on the kitchen floor. Everyday is a Saturday. Trying to figure out how to make a living without taking a job. My husband has had rotary cuff surgery so he is recovering from that. The baby just woke up, so I am off!

No comments: