Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hello, it's me!

Hello, my dearest blog. Remember me? I loved you and dedicated many hours to you for almost 10 years and lately I found it difficult to even post a hello to the world. 

Lately, I spend much of my time cleaning and mopping the house to keep clean for a toddler, focused on getting into everything.

Looking after and taking my mom to her Dr. appointments.

Coming up with new and exciting invitations for Fred Hutch that will wow and fit into my budget. Right now, working on a "poster" invitation that has a vintage botanical feel to it. I love it and I hope it turns out okay ;) I am really, really excited about my newest effort.

I don't  have much to say tonight, just that, I really miss you. And hope to see you more often very soon.


s'mee said...

hello right back! Hooray! I always look forward to your posts!

pengobatan jantung bocor anak said...

pengobatan jantung bocor anak
mengobati jantung bocor anak
obat jantung bocor anak
cara mengobati jantung bocor anak
pengobatan jantung bocor untuk anak
pengobatan jantung
mengobati jantung bocor
cara pengobatan jantung bocor

cara mengobati kista ovarium 5cm
mengobati kista ovarium 5cm
obat obat kista ovarium 5cm
cara mengobati kista
pengobatan kista ovarium
pengobatan kista 5cm
mengobati kista 5cm
cara pengobatan kista

indra said...

really interesting reading, when i am read very pleased and want to continue to read it. Good luck with this article. I also have articles that may be beneficial, as this article:obat alergi kulit bertahun-tahun pengobatan alternatif kanker selain kemoterapi ramuan tradisional tipes,tipfus,typus or also this article: tips melangsingkan tubuh cara menghobati susah kencing I believe it would be useful. and which is also very useful to increase knowledge cara mengobati syaraf yang terjepit cara mengatasi menopause dini may be useful thanks.

Indra maulana ridwan said...

I was confused to comment, if I exaggerated when I said it was a remarkable article. I was amazed by the contents and it would like to continue reading even if the eyes are tired. really good article anyway. may I share articles like this obat untuk penyakit tumor otak obat tendonitis/radang tendon cara menurunkan kolesterol tinggi cara mengobati impotensi The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing akibat usus kotor dan cara membersihkannya tips cara diet sehat mudah cara menyembuhkan kulit kepala yang mengelupas these articles I created to share information that might be useful for everyone cara menyembuhkan penyakit jantung cara membuat tubuh langsing I'd love sharing goodness as with this article, hopefully it can benefit others.