Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sticky Subject, continued

Since my last post was about cactus, seems fitting that I should resume my blogging on that samne sticky subject.

Rocking a cactus garden. Use garden rocks to create this fun Rock Cactus pot. A great sensory idea for a kids activity and craft. And another tutorial from Craftberry Bush on making a rock cactus garden.



David Stark shares his creative DIY Papier-Mâché Cacti project over on Design Sponge


These fun and beautiful paper plants by Adam Frezzo & Terri Chiao




I love this life-size cactus is fun and I am putting that on my list to make very soon




Stray Dog painted cactus set, in many glorious colors.



2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Very cute. However, I see enough of these things outside! :)