Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sick day

I have not had a sick day in a long time, but something got me yesterday. Today I am missing my Wordpress Conference in Seattle. 

Due to heavy pruning, I only have a handful of Snowballs. Planted a couple of new mint plants last week. The Italian heather is all but dead. 

The birds have finally returned to the yard, despite the feral cat I have to chase away daily. Talkative Stellar Jays, inquisitive Crows, Flickers running amok, and Sparrows darting around to catch a Crane fly meal. Pink Clematis petals litter the ground while every little thing is beginning to bloom. The sun feels good!

Because of my "bad spelling" and "faux pas", I feel obliged to check and recheck my spelling now as not to totally humiliate myself. ;0 Thankfully, I don't write for a living.





2 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

So gloriously beautiful! Get well super quick, Kim!

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Shelley! Feeling better now