Sunday, May 27, 2012

A little distracted

A crow is softening something in the bird bath. That crow lives at the bird bath when she is not walking around on the roof.

I have 8 snowballs blooming after hard pruning. (Waiting for next year). Have purchased another to plant to block a view in my backyard.

To stay off the computer yesterday, I had marathon-Netflix-movie-day. I felt better for it.

Honeysuckle blooming after a very hot day yesterday. 

I have been very distracted lately. Trying to catch up with all of my projects. Making Brantlers. Cleaning house. I am getting ready for a big adventure in a couple of weeks. So much to do, so little time.

Found this little chive flower in the dirt. ;(



_MG_8695

If your photo doesn't turn out, add an filter and make it look like it was on "purpose". ;0

_MG_8699

1 comment:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Yum! Love that chive. :-)