Friday, July 19, 2024

This about that

The kids went on vacation for a couple of days and I enjoyed peace and quiet and lots of cleaning. 

I have been trying to avoid RNC but find myself catching up the only way I can for my mental health. I think Stephen as a good grasp on what's going on there. Watch with a sense of humor is always the best. Because my sense of humor has faded and I am becoming a raving lunatic. Trying on to rage too much on FB but it is difficult. My fingers start typing some insult before my brain can stop them.

 

  

This morning I think I started another FB fight with an ex-military, gun toting, deer killing, model military airplane maker. Looks like he lives in a double-wide (nothing wrong with that) filled with military plastic models, single male. I honestly feel sorry for these trump-lovers. 

About Biden dropping out. I am  staying out of the FB fray of discussions about this. I am so confused about who they think will replace him. I love Kamala but do they think people will vote for her? It seems very risky for such an important election. I felt he was old before but the decision seemed to have been made to run with him. I mean, it seems a little late in the game to be making big chances. Plus, if something were to happen to Biden, well then, we will have Kamala ... The complaining and whining is dividing the Democrats at a time we need to be strong and united.

About the ear bandage ... I hate the idea that there was an assassination attempt on trump (although I have read some pretty funny comments about how the bullet went in one ear and out the other without doing any harm). I must admit the entire thing feels a little fishy. I mean a gunman lay perched on a rooftop with no one noticing him? The rifle bullet didn't blow the top of trump's ear off? I think the reason he is wearing that maxi-pad on his ear is because there is only a nick on the top of ear ... 

 

And the assassination has turned him into a martyr. His cult and even trump giving God the credit for saving him ... I knew the minute I saw him go to the ground with his shoe-lifts flying, they were going to martyr him and this would help him. Main media has forgotten what a psychopath he is an bought into the "gentler" "kinder" trump. BULLSHIT.

At Lou isn't here anymore to drool all over him.

JD Vance is a joke. 

So I am not happy. I miss David to keep me sane in these insane times. 

Donald Trump is not a well man. His cult have some horrible syndrome going on in their brains which most of us don't understand or can explain. I am trying to steel myself for what happens if he wins. Reading a lot about Project 2025 to get an idea so I will not have a heart attack when they dismantled the government.


2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Lord, Kim, I am still laughing at this post---except the parts where I am cowering when trying to face what this election could end up being. None of it makes any sense to me. I don't have a passport but where could we move to if I did???

Joanne S said...

I watched a couple of times (PBS)- people had pointed to the guy on the roof and Special Services ignored them.
Quite a few reporters found that VERY SUSPICIOUS as the reporters could see the sniper on the roof..
I also found it interesting that Trump couldn't regain his balance (my husband had this same problem). Dementia???
Maxi Pad made me laugh.
I stopped watching the news about the time my husband died. I didn't need any more things to worry and get fussed about.
I read book a day....I sit and look at the walls. I sleep all night (I hadn't in a long long time) I cry. then I stop.
Watching Trump is not healthy for me right now... so No News.