Monday, February 08, 2010

Flower show

The NW Flower & Garden Show was a little disappointing. But it is always a treat to walk into the main entrance and be hit with the scent of hyacinths. A few favorites. Not enough vertical gardens, just thought there would be so many more, and more affordable options. Like this one featured on Poppy Talk by Flora Grubb Gardens.

A succulent chair

a succulent chair

Room with a hue

Room with a hue

Tub full of hyacinths

tub full of hyacinths

Crops for clunkers

crops for clunkers

2 comments:

dee said...

WOW, how amazing and breathtakingly beautiful. I got a big kick out of the car planter since I thought I would do this with my beautiful MGB-my beloved baby. Thanks for the morning eye candy.
Love the last post on husbands-too funny.

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh wow...i love that chair...i also wish i had more of a green thumb...or at least more patience...