Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Scam or two and some art

Needless to say, I have enthralled with the current politic change and upheaval. Elon is an asshole and donald to scared. The joy happening right now is wonderful. And I have not felt this uplifted in years.

Scam alert. I have been getting around 6 phone calls a day! I finally talked to one of them after yelling at him to take my number off his call list. I asked him how he had gotten my number and he said it was because I was a business owner. He said he was an hedge fund manager from Florida and is looking to give me money for my company wires.com. I told him I thought it was very deceitful that his number shows up as a local number. Well, most of them do and none of them use their real numbers. I am in the habit now of calling them back so I can make sure I block each and every number.  

I also ran into this scam on Facebook that I have been looking into.... bitcoin investors. It started out with Esther Perel which funny, happens to have to the same profile photo as Lauren Carrington. Then there is Marko Johnson, who has nothing but Nigerians in his photo feed and is also thanking Lauren Carrington. And then there is Jake Foley, thanking Lauren Carrington. I mean come on Facebook, clean up your site!




 Cercis canadensis

 I have been collecting some interesting artist to share. 

Kit Boyd prints, very moody.
 




Rachel Emberton creating art inspired by the beautiful natural surroundings where I live in the Scottish countryside. I am thinking a print for my S-I-L!
 





 

 

No comments: