Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Tripping is not for the old

I was just standing in the shower, thinking of the essentials I should NOT forget to pack for my trip to my sister's in Arizona. 

Here are a few things that come to mind: 

tweezers for my mustache

Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment (just in case),  

Salonpas (can not live without these), 

Tylenol PM (major sleeping issues), 

make sure my new audible books are downloaded on the phone, 

Download all movie services - Amazon, Netflix, Acorn, on my new iPad that Bri bought me for watching when I can not sleep in the wee hours. 

Also decided to try some bluetooth earbuds. 

Cough drops. 

Sinus meds. 

Brought a 2 new pill boxes for 10 days worth of medication.

Susan's Christmas present that has not quite made it to the post.

Here something hysterical, Davis asked me "Do you have some decent underwear to take with you?" 

It is sad and funny getting old.

No comments: