Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Hat Refused

I couldn't get Pica to stay still for the "Santa Hat" photo, so my Sleeping Beauty got the hat instead. ;0 Can't wait until he sees this on my blog.

Santa Hat refused

Santa Hat for Sleeping Beauty


dee said...

Oh that Darling Boy! Very funny. My son got engaged last night. Dani's a lovely girl so we're very happy.
Enjoy all your moments with sleeping beauty-I can't tell you how fast it's all gone-I'm a little teary.

Kim Carney said...

Gosh Dee ... don't I know it. I get teary thinking about it as well. And I tell all of my friends having babies to do the same. Just yesterday, he was the baby.

Congrats! on engagement. I not sure I am ready for that ;0 Of course, since my son sleeps ALL THE TIMe, he isn't ready either ;)


dAwN said... pups

phlegmfatale said...

I lurves me some Pica. Wish I could see him this holiday. WIll be thinking warm thoughts of all of you.

Your boy is growing up, mamacita!

Angela said...

I love the pictures, and I do love Pica! How ever did you manage to find the tiny Pica hat?