Friday, April 14, 2006

More Advice Piling Up

I have piles of zip disks trying to find ONE illustration on one of them (most don't work), piles of cd's, piles of bills, piles of papers, piles of thrift store treasures, piles of magazines, piles of thrift-store craft books, piles of to-do list ... what can I say, my life is piling up around me!

While cleaning out the piles and piles of photos on my hard drive, throwing away and archiving (tonight), I came across one of the many little advice pieces I did for
Penelope's Best Advice Project (a wonderful little project, by the way). And because I can not throw ANYTHING away, evidence by the many piles surrounding me. I am going to put it on the blog this one, then trash it.

5 comments:

Visual-Voice said...

I truly adore this photograph. It's positively stunning.

Anonymous said...

hi Kim! Yes.. piles are what I'm dealing with now too. Our dining room tends to become my home office, the mail room, the recycling sorting room, and therefore a big mess of piles and clutter. Sunday we're having eight for Easter brunch so it's time the piles go! I'm enjoying reading your blog and nice to see your comments on mine! Hopefully next week I'll start putting more time into artwork, photography, and sharing such!

btw, my email is mmhubbell at earthlink dot net

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

beautiful photo, oh!

Kim Carney said...

Thank you all so much!