Saturday, July 20, 2024

A place to rant

I promise I am not trying to post political nonsense, but where is a girl to rant??

So a couple of rants ... 

Ronny Jackson (yes, that one-man-pill-distribution center in the trump admin) signed a letter about trump's little ear mystery. I would love to hear from the attending physicians instead of this sycophant.

 

WASHINGTON, July 20 (Reuters) - Donald Trump's former physician Ronny Jackson said on Saturday that the former president is recovering as expected from a gunshot wound to his ear that he suffered last week, but noted intermittent bleeding and said Trump may require a hearing exam. 

The bullet fired by a would-be assassin at a July 13 Trump rally in Pennsylvania came "less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head" before striking the top of Trump's right ear, said Jackson, a Republican congressman from Texas who served as physician to Presidents Trump and Barack Obama. 

Meanwhile, in blacked-out Texas where everyone has a gun strapped to their thigh ... is having a problem with lineman being threatened! Houston ... we have a problem ... with gun-toting idiots. 

 

I know Joanne! I didn't watch news for the last couple of days ... but I just can't help myself. 

 

I have seen lots of post of FB about getting along with others that have a different opinion than yours. Of course ... I agree. I never cared if someone is a Republican, I didn't rant when Bush (or any other Republican because I did not think they were a danger to this country) was president except when he deceitfully got us into the war accusing Iraq of 9-11 attack when it was Saudi Arabia. When you listened to the Bush propaganda on the news over and over ... it convinced many people that this was the right path. David and I just sat, stunned at the gullibility of Americans. But I did not rant too much about that. Of course, there are different political factions but this is NOT where we are right now. We have an immoral, lying criminal running for president and half of the country wearing a God damn maxi-pad on their ear in solidation of this psychopath. He has probably all ready sold secrets to China and Russian from his stash of secret documents that he refused to give up and now they will not even hold him to account for that! He has been a criminal and bully his entire life. And he is NOT an appropriate person to lead out country. 

For some lighter news: The Instagram account of Sheikha Mahra bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the daughter of UAE Prime Minister and Dubai ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, announced her intention to leave her husband, a fellow royal.  

“I hereby declare our divorce,” 30-year-old Sheikha Mahra’s account posted on Instagram on Wednesday. “I divorce you, I divorce you, and I Divorce You. Take care. Your ex-wife.”

1 comment:

LindaSonia said...

rant away ..............