Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter bunnies and other madness


It has been awhile, but I am trying to sew the sleeping yeast illustration idea up as a softie ;) 

I dusted off my camera and realized how much I miss taking photographs of my favorite subject.



I finally made the corn beef I bought for St. Patrick's Day. With David's help, I think mom would be proud. I reminisce a lot about how mom spoiled us: We laugh that Matt never made a bed or did laundry. I never really learned how to cook, it is hard for us to grocery shop. We miss her.

We had a fun day with Mason, chasing Easter eggs in the house since we had lots of rain last night. Mostly high on Chocolate.

1 comment:

Shelley Noble said...

What a great softie that will make! So missed your floral studies!

And I share in the sorrow of missing of your dear mother.

Have a very happy Spring, Kim