Sunday, November 10, 2013

I am a MasterChef (Junior) wanna be

I have been obsessed with MasterChef Junior. I binged-watch many Saturdays ago, episode after episode, after I discovered it. Thinking, Jeez, if those 10-year-olds can cook like that, so can I. They have challenged me in so many ways. So I did venture into the kitchen to make a couple of soups, desserts, but have not attempted Beef Wellington yet. I am so excited to get in the kitchen and see if I can cook like a 13-year-old!

This morning, (ON DEMAND) I waited anxiously to see if Alexander or Dara would win the big prize. Gosh, I wish they could have awarded two of them the award! It was all inspiring.

Italian Food Network TV. 

Also, sooooo many great Thanksgiving ideas on Pinterest. And like I have not eaten enough Halloween candy, there is this board, Pumpkin pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I LOVE Master Chef and Master Chef Junior too! We are hooked on that show and still can't believe that those kids can cook like that! They put me to shame for sure! I have asked for a black Master Chef Apron for Christmas too!