Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Where is Mudder?"

The dogs are very confused. Mom is in for a couple of days at the hospital. That was 12+ hours yesterday in ER. And then ... my car (or rather Matt's car) would not start at 12:30a! I really couldn't help but just laugh a little in exhaustion. Back to the dogs confusion ... mom feeds them a little treat each and every morning. Something they look forward to. They listen for her to go fetch the paper, walk up the stairs. They lay at the front window to see when she is walking for paper so they can meet her at the top of the stairs. And right now, they are all a bit confused. This is Pixel's "confused and tired" ear position while she waits at the window. 


The colors of the hydrangeas are making me happy this morning. The fall is rolling in, with the fog and cold. Trying to get my work done this morning so I can head back to the hospital. Thank you very, very much for all the good thoughts and wishes!


3 comments:

Durante said...

Of course, wishing you the best. I sure love those fall colors and the feel of the air starting to change!

Shelley Noble said...

It sounds awfully stressful and tiring just to spend so long in the ER and then to be hospitalized and to be wit that person you care about so much. I'm so sorry.

I admire the strength you are demonstrating, Kim. It's better to laugh as you say.

Hoping your mom is home very soon.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you both!!!! Just saw mom at the hospital and her color is back from that dreadful *gray* she was when I drove her to ER. She seems likes she is feeling better. Thank you so much for your well wishes. I means the world to me. xxoxo