Thursday, July 19, 2012

Making up

The first time in weeks I have put on some makeup ;) Headed to Arts of Snohomish Gallery.

And we love each other. With or without makeup. 

Jim shot some photos of the hydrangeas which are pretty spectacular. 


Peruby said...

Feels good to put on some make-up once in a while.

Your hydranges. Both shades. That is a neat trick.

Do you add anything to the soil? I've added something to mine to ensure that they are blue. No pink ones in my batch, but after seeing yours - I am going to have to reconsider. Lovely!

Kim Carney said...

I don't amend the soil now, I have in the past. I have many varieties there and the blues and purples are just a little different. I have some pink ones as well ... I am sorry to say, I have to find the paper work to remember what the names of those are. I know a couple are the Niko Blue. The purple with pink centers turn red in the fall. I will find the name of that one! xoxo