Sunday, July 01, 2012

Cooling off

Thank you, Maggie! I had the gift of pimento cheese spread for dinner!! xoxo. So great seeing you today. I wish it could have been longer.

Talk to my mom and David on Skype, and she said ... "what is going on with your hair?" So I brushed it while on Skype and all was well. My hair is one big frizzy mess after all the humidity today. David and I jointly paid bills via Skype and online banking.

Yes, I look a mess tonight. We were in a (outside in a) thunderstorm most of the late afternoon. When I say "in", I mean in the midst of it, shooting and filming. 

Today when we filled up with gas, getting out of the van was literally like walking into a sauna. HOT. HUMID. I now carry a stolen towel to wipe my face off. The night has cooled down to a wonderful 70? after that terrific thunderstorm. Just visited with the nicest man outside. So funny, meeting so many new people, hearing their back stories, in such a small period of time. 

Have much work to do. Good night! SC tomorrow!

No comments: