Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outrage

Instead of applying for jobs, this morning I have been venting my outrage over Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac compensations to my representives, to FHFA and Banking, Housing, & Urban Affairs, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

Update: I am really impressed. Patty Murry (I am sure NOT HER, but her staff) responded to my email right away. Not with a "form" response, but with a response addressing my particular complaint. WOW. Someone is listening! Thank you, Patty Murray.  

"That is why I joined with my Senate colleagues to send a letter to Acting Director of the FHFA, Mr. Edward DeMarco, asking for details relating to the compensation packages of FHFA's executives. A copy of that letter is attached."

2 comments:

s'mee said...

not to add fuel to the fire, but have read this?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-gop-became-the-party-of-the-rich-20111109
a lengthy article that kind of sums up what we knew all along, but in a way that explains it to anyone who will read...and therein lay the problem.

Dorian Fletcher said...

Thank you, Kim, for voicing what so many of us are festering over. I vacillate between fuming and putting in earplugs. How great that Ms. Murray addressed your concerns - nice to know someone is paying attention.