Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something with wings

I love this, lots and lot of wonderful butterflies at Two Dresses Studio Butterfly Project. So many to love, but this and this are my faves.



And ... speaking of ... I am always complaining that we don't have many moths here, but today I found a Hummingbird Moth (Hemaris thysbe) caterpillar crawling on the deck. After some research I found out that it feeds on snowball bush leaves, and I have two snowballs. This is how it looks as a moth. More about this moth at Encyclopedia of Life. So why haven't I seen it? A mystery!

Buzzle.com and Naturally Curious with Mary Holland is a must see.

1 comment:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Your blog post "Something with wings" is a beautiful exploration of freedom and transformation. Just as these winged creatures inspire us, you can also inspire others by sharing some fantastic deals using "doubledownpromocodes" to help them spread their wings and embrace new beginnings. Keep soaring with your thoughtful content!