Saturday, March 05, 2011

Peonies, inside and out

I really can't wait to see what peonies bloom this year! But in the meantime -

Peony Duvet cover at Target. One little problem is they are calling it a Gardenia Duvet when it is obviously a Peony.



mostly pink

Mikasa Peony China



Andrea by Sadek Chinese Peony Blue & White Floral Bowls



Peony Floret (Armless) with clear lucite back and legs, high gloss white wood finish frame, white faux leather upholstery. Via Material Girls.



Big Pink

A piece of heaven

Dried Peony Wreath from Williams-Sonoma.

Can you imagine having Wallace sterling silver Peony pattern flatware?



4 comments:

Jan said...

Love the peony sterling flatware pattern....I have one full matching set of Chantilly, but, would like to start over and have place settings in different patterns!

Kim Carney said...

I gasped when I saw those! I too, would love to have different pattern place setting ... would go with my mismatched wine goblets ;)

jill said...

I hope that duvet goes on "sale" soon... It's a GOTTA have!! Wonder if the super macho hubby will mind...? Oh well. Funny how the Dried Wreath is even more expensive than the King Duvet. Sometimes it's a bummer having such good taste!

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Thanks so much for the link back to my blog post on the Material Girls Blog (featuring the peony chairs). Fun for Spring, huh? :-)