Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Greeting card design contest

ArtBistro.com is sponsoring a greeting card competition and in my constant need to reassure myself I have an ounce of talent, I have entered. God, give me a job so I can quit doubting myself every minute of every day ;) This is an old design, but not much time for creating NEW these days. Oh, on this printed version, I embellished with green crystals and of course, the hat pom-pom.

Any greeting cards reps out there? That want to represent me? I promise you wouldn't be sorry.


5 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

You? You have many tons of talent!

Kim Carney said...

;) xoxoxo you! Good for my soul!
Kim

jill said...

If you don't win, all is not right with the world..!

Kim Carney said...

Sweet Jill! I am not even sure if it is judged or voted on. Thank you!

Maxinetoo said...

Love this; good luck! xoxo