Monday, April 27, 2009

Berry Explosion

I have no idea what is wrong with me. Tired? Demoralized? I truly feel like a robot. Get up, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed, get up and start all over. And try to clean up something on the weekend. I know it has been a very busy couple of months with little downtime for myself. I haven't made time to do anything creative in so long. That makes me mad at myself. I am not very fun to be around. Sorry, family and friends. Hang in there with me, I hope to gather my strength soon. I did find this little bit of inspiration today walking.

purple berry explosion

purple berry explosion

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love them, are they near my building?

waltraut said...

Ivy berries - beautifully photographed! You have such an eye for the beauty of small things.
I hope your spirits brighten again soon!

waltraut said...

Ivy berries - beautifully photographed! You have such an eye for the beauty of small things.
I hope your spirits brighten again soon!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

what you said in your post is not entirely true...I thought you were a lot of fun to be around when I was there...you may not feel that way about yourself but I had a great time with you.