Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa, Are You Listening?

I think Santa might bring my boys this Copic Airbrush System from BLICK. D is doing a airbrush piece today. Via Art Tea Life.

David is always the hardest to buy for. Maybe The Babe in the Negro Leagues by Mark Ulriksen?

Santa is looking into some kind of music mixing program and keyboard.

Oh, yes, something for me!. Maybe this Charles Harper coloring book from Old Navy!

Mom wants a heating pad and/or heating blanket. Her heating pad, the plastic one ... literally crackles when touched it is so used. Think that might be a hazard.

But honestly, we are not buying much except for M for Christmas. We simply don't need anything! Maybe some family meals and card games.

1 comment:

Catherine dee Auvil said...

Endorsement: I bought a heated lap blanket last winter and I just love using it while watching movies.