Friday, August 08, 2008

Texas Bush And Other Fun Plantings

It has been 4 days since I shot the Texas Bush and started this post. My life seems very much out of my control lately. Lots of work. Getting up so early is so demanding that I go to bed early and keep myself on schedule. I feel like I miss out out on much of my life. But... the good news is ... I am on vacation for the next two weeks. My time is my own for two weeks! Woo Hoo!

I love my "Texas bush" ... it reminds me of when I was a kid in Texas! And that makes me happy.

Texas Bush

Wooley Thyme. Planted in the rocks. Corsican mint, Baby Tears, Camomile .., I spent some money on ground covers, to see which ones will take hold.

wooley thyme

Brass Buttons, yes, I bought them from Steppables.

brass buttons

I have Snow-on-the-Mountain under the Vine Maples, that stuff is unstoppable!

No comments: